There are lots of brilliant parks in Berkshire and several are a great environment for younger children to play and explore. Here are some Toddler Friendly Parks in Berkshire.
Toddler Friendly Parks in Berkshire
- Locks Ride Recreation Ground, Ascot
- Adventure Playground at The Nature Discovery Centre, Thatcham
- Broomhall Recreation Ground, Sunningdale
- Playground at Ray Mill Island, Maidenhead
Although the playground is small it’s lovely for little ones. The island also has lots of wooden sculptures around the island to spot, birds and guinea pigs to see and you can also feed the ducks, geese and swans.
- Clewer Memorial Recreation Ground, Windsor
- South Hill Park Toddler Park, Bracknell
South Hill Park Toddler Park is a small park area based in the grounds of South Hill Park in Bracknell. With a sand floor, a slide, wooden play equipment and musical stepping stones it’s a lovely environment for toddlers to explore.
- Asher Recreation Ground, Cranbourne
Click here to discover more great parks in Berkshire.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. Make sure you follow Government Guidance r.e. Covid-19 before visiting any park. Berkshire Mummies can’t guarantee the parks being open when you visit.