Here are some ideas of free things to do in Berkshire this Summer.
At the time of writing this blog post the government had started to lift some restrictions with regards to Covid-19. Please ensure you follow Government Guidance at all times.
2. Feed the Ducks (again, the above locations are all great for this).
3. Have a go at the Summer Reading Challenge – contact your local library for more.
4. Visit the park (please follow Government guidance with regards to Covid-19 and look at local authorities to see which parks are open).
5. Have a go at the Brick in Grass Puzzle Path at The Goswells in Windsor, next to Alexandra Gardens.
6. Find the Battle of Britain Fighter aircraft in Windsor, near Alexandra Gardens.
8. Go for a walk in beautiful Berkshire – there are over 18 family friendly walks on the blog, click here.
In addition to Free things to do in Berkshire this Summer, why not see what you activities you could do at home in the garden?
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. Please follow Covid-19 guidelines as per government guidance. You may need to pay for parking / transport. Please check before travelling to make sure you can access the place you wish to visit before travelling to avoid disappointment and know where to park safely and considerately. Please take your litter home.