Paper Daffodils are lovely to make during the Spring and they are straight forward to make. You could use them as a gift for Mother’s Day, Birthdays or St David’s Day or you could add them to a card for any celebration.
What do I need to make a Paper Daffodil?
- Yellow card
- Lolly sticks
- Green pens or green paint
- Yellow or white cup cake cases
- A Glue Stick
- Sticky Tape
How do I make a Paper Daffodil?
- Prepare your lolly stick by colouring it in green – either by colouring it with a pen or by painting it green.
- Let the lolly stick dry.
- With a pencil lightly draw a circle on the yellow card slightly smaller than the cupcake case base itself.
- Now draw five daffodil shaped petals coming off the circle you have drawn.
- Cut out the flower shape (see picture below).
- Rub out any pencil marks.
- Stick the cupcake case in the middle of the flower petals.
- Now attach the lolly stick to the back of the flower using a small piece of sticky tape.
You could make a collection of flowers to gift or you could stick the daffodils onto a piece of folded card and use them as decoration for a homemade card.
Also, why not check out some other craft and recipe ideas on the blog; Flower Sun Catchers, Salt Dough Rainbows and Chocolate Heart Lollies.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
There are several different ways in which you can follow Berkshire Mummies, here’s how;
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. Supervise activity at all times and make sure it is age appropriate.