Chocolate Heart Lollies make a lovely gift for a loved one, family or friends. They also make a great gift to make for valentines.
What do I need to make the Chocolate Heart Lollies?
- 100g of milk chocolate
- Wooden Lolly Sticks
- Parchment Paper
How do I make the Chocolate Heart Lollies?
- Put a piece of parchment paper across a baking tray.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave for 1 minute in high, stir and repeat until it’s all melted. Don’t let the chocolate over-cook so keep a close eye on it.
- Now spoon melted chocolate onto the parchment paper and arrange it into a heart shape. Add some more chocolate if you would like a thicker lolly.
- Then add a lolly stick, sticking about 1/4 into the bottom of the lolly. Cover the part of the stick which sits on the chocolate with more chocolate until covered.
- Now decorate with sprinkles or a different topping if you prefer.
- Put in the fridge to set for a good 2 hours.
- Once set carefully peel off the parchment paper. Put on a plate in the fridge until ready to eat.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
There are several different ways in which you can follow Berkshire Mummies, here’s how;
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. Only use ingredients that don’t cause allergies and aren’t a choke hazard. Make sure the activity is age appropriate and supervised at all times