These cardboard peg rabbits can be used as a Easter craft, Easter decoration or an Easter card. They are simple to make and each one can be different.
My eldest decided to make rainbow rabbits whilst I opted for more traditional Easter colours on my creations!
What do I need to make Cardboard Peg Rabbits?
- Cardboard – we used corrigated card
- Wooden Pegs
- Pom Poms
- PVA Glue
How do I make the Cardboard Peg Rabbits?
- Draw around a cup, plate or bowl on to the cardboard.
- The cut out the disks – draw as many circles as you would like rabbits.
- Then paint the cardboard disks and let them dry. Each disk will need two wooden pegs to make the rabbits ears – paint the top of the pegs to compliment your disk colour – let them dry.
- Now stick a pom pom in the middle of each disks using the PVA glue, let them dry.
- Peg the ears to the top of the disk. Finally paint on the eyes, mouth and whiskers of the rabbit onto the cardboard.
- You could stick the rabbits to a piece of folded card to make an Easter Card, hole punch a hole in the top of the rabbit to make them decorations by adding a wool loop as the hanger or string the rabbits onto a garland. Or you could just leave them as they are.
If you have enjoyed this craft you will find lots more on the blog in the ‘At Home’ section.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
There are several different ways in which you can follow Berkshire Mummies, here’s how;
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. Supervise activity at all times and make sure it is age appropriate and you are happy with the materials.