Cress Egg Head People are great fun to make and also give a daily activity as you need to nurture the cress to make sure it is watered and therefore grows.
You will need:
- Eggs for the empty half egg shells
- Cotton wool
- Cress seeds
- Cardboard Tubes
How do I make the Egg Cress Head People?
- Break an egg in two, empty and keep the egg shells for the heads.
- Fill the half egg shells with cotton wool and dampen with water.
- Sprinkle cress seeds onto the damp cotton wool.
- Put the filled egg shells in little pots facing upwards, place on a window sill and water regularly.
- Watch the cress grow.
- Once grown – draw a face on the egg shell.
- Paint a cardboard tube to make clothes and a body.
- Place the egg cress head onto the decorated cardboard tube to construct your cress egg head people.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
There are several different ways in which you can follow Berkshire Mummies, here’s how;
Join the Mailing List.
*Supervise activity, avoid allergens and make sure activity is age appropriate. Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer.