This woolly sheep craft is fun to make, a little messy but very cute! The sheep is a great craft for Easter, spring or if you would like to make a farm animal.
What do I need to make a woolly sheep?
- Cotton Wool
- PVA Glue
- 2 x Wooden Pegs
- Black and Pink Felt Tip Pens
How do I make a woolly sheep?
- Draw the outline of a sheep on the card – include an ear, head and body (see picture).
- Cut out your sheep shape.
- Peg the two wooden pegs to the sheep to make the legs (see picture).
- Now cover the sheep in pva glue, including the top half of the peg, above when it opens.
- Only glue the top of the peg not the sides.
- Cover in cotton wool and let the glue dry and cotton wool stick.
- Now repeat the above process of the other side of the sheep.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
There are several different ways in which you can follow Berkshire Mummies, here’s how;
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. Supervise activity at all times and make sure it is age appropriate.