If you find this blog about ‘Top Tips for Visiting Chessington World of Adventures Resort’ useful and informative make sure you sign up for the Berkshire Mummies Mailing List. Also, follow Berkshire Mummies on Instagram and Facebook.
Whilst Chessington World of Adventures is not located in Berkshire we were able to get there in under an hour so it’s not too far away and makes for such a wonderful day out filled with rides, experiences and plenty of animals! We have put together a few Top Tips to help you get the most out of your visit.
Top Tips for Visiting Chessington World of Adventures Resort
- Download the free Chessington app for park information, interactive map, queuing times and exclusive app offers. Click here to find out more.
- Book parking and day passes in advance to save money. Click here for parking and here for park tickets.
- You can download the Chessington park map here which is always handy to have printed or on your phone throughout the day.
- Head to your favourite ride first to avoid long queuing times!
- Check the app or website for details of special events – the park will often have extra activities and shows during these times.
- If you are celebrating a Birthday, the child (or adult’s!) name can be featured on the Birthday Board on the day of your visit. Click here to fill out the request form or you can speak to Guest Services on arrival.
- Lockers are available in a couple of different locations. There are large and small lockers. Click here for more details.
- Wristbands are available for children on arrival. You can place your telephone number on these so you can be contacted if your child becomes separated from you. You can collect these from Guest Help and Information. Click here for details.
- You can rent a single or double buggy from The Lodge. These are great for getting children and belongings around the park! You can book these in advance online. Click here for details.
- Annual Passes are a great way to save money if you are planning on visiting several times throughout the year. You can find can find out more about the passes offered here.
- Adult and preschooler tickets offer parents the chance to take younger children (aged 4 and under) to the park on weekdays during term-time when it is quieter – and it will save you money. You can find out more here.
- Chessington offers a Rainy Day Guarantee – if it rains continuously for an hour or more during your visit, they’ll give you a FREE day ticket for a return visit within 12 months. You can click here for details and all the Ts and Cs.
- You can find the park’s accessibility guide here.
You can read about our visit to Chessington here
Follow Berkshire Mummies
If you have found this post useful why not follow Berkshire Mummies;
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer.