Can you beat a homemade Christmas card? They are totally bespoke and made with love. We make cards every year with our children and they are always so gratefully received. Check out below how to make these Snowman Christmas Cards.
What do I need to make the Snowman Christmas Cards?
- Sheets of A4 Black Card (1 sheet per card)
- Blue and White pom poms (approx 14 per card)
- White cupcake cases (2 per card)
- Black and orange colouring pen
- Glue stick
- PVA Glue
How do I make the Snowman Christmas Cards?
- Draw a snowman face in a cupcake case and draw three black buttons in the other cupcake case. Glue the back of the cupcake case with the glue stick and stick them onto the card, with the snowman face above the buttons.
- Once the snowman is stuck and in place use the pva glue to stick the pom poms on to your card to look like snow falling from the sky. Top tip: put a blob of glue on each pom pom rather than spreading it on the card – it looks neater when dry! Let the card dry.
- You may want to cut out a white piece of paper to glue into the inside righthand side of the card, so you can write a message that can be read clearly.
- Now you can gift the card.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
Join the Mailing List.
Please make sure that the activity is supervised at all times. Only use materials that are age appropriate for those participating in the craft or activity. Beware of small parts. Also, make sure you avoid anything that may cause an issue with regards to allergies. Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer.