The Introduction to working with Influencers for Small Business is a 1:1, 1 hour online training session which aims to give you insight into Influencer Marketing and how you might use it for your business and brand.
- The different types of influencers in terms of their audience size and digital platforms used.
- Understanding how working with influencers can aid your business / campaign / product / service visibility.
- How influencers work.
- How to present influencers an attractive business offer so they work with your brand.
- What can you expect in return from an influencer.
- Advice on how to find and select the right influencers and the right number of influencers to work with
- Ideas of projects and campaigns you could work with an influencer on.
- Explain why influencers use AD / AD – Gifted on their work.
About your trainer:
Shona has a 19+ year Marketing Career. Which started with her BA (Hons) Business and Marketing followed by her MSc Management. After University Shona went onto work for a global brand as a Marketing Graduate. Shona’s career then took her into the small business sector; where she worked in marketing and business development for a number of businesses in a range of sectors including events, tourism, education, charity and engineering. Since becoming a mother Shona has founded her own Marketing and Training Business and has been writing a successful parenting blog Berkshire Mummies since 2017. Please feel free to look at the Berkshire Mummies Instagram account to see Shona’s own work on the platform.
Booking the training session:
If you would like to book onto this training session, simply press ‘Add to Cart’ above and book a training session. Shona will then be in touch via email to arrange a training session slot that is mutually convient for yourselves. Training can take place during the day, in the mid-evening (8pm-9pm) and there are some weekend times available too.
If you have any questions, or would like to book onto more than one training session, please feel free to email Shona.
Click here to view the other Digital Marketing sessions available to be booked.
The aim of this training session is give you a understanding of how your business and brand could work with influencers. However, this requires your hard work, dedication and is based on external factors