Play Dough Towers are great fun to build. They are great for experimenting and discovering how high and wide you can build a tower.
What do I need to make a Play Dough Towers
- Play Dough – a couple of different colours.
- Tower Supports – squares of corrugated card or large buttons.
How do I make Play Dough Towers?
- Make the Play Dough into balls.
- Then layer the Play Dough and Tower Supports to build towers.
- See how high you can build a tower. Can you make it in different colour combinations?
Can your child build towers using a different material?
How tall can you and your child build a tower using building blocks?
Please make sure that the activity is supervised at all times, especially if the activity or craft involved cutting and chopping. Only use materials that are age appropriate for those participating in the craft or activity. Also, make sure you avoid anything that may cause an issue with regards to allergies.