It is always so rewarding to receive positive customer endorsements and it’s important to shout loud and proud about them! It’s a great opportunity to tell others about your success – endorsements can build trust and really demonstrate what you do well. Here are some places to share positive customer endorsements with your audience.
If you find this blog useful and informative make sure you join the Berkshire Mummies Mailing List and follow on Instagram and Facebook. To find out more about Berkshire Mummies Business Networking, click here.
Top Tip: Create a document on your computer or note on your phone and keep a record of all your endorsements as and when you get them. Remember to put the name of the person who gave the endorsment next to it in the document, so you have this information for later down the line. Then you can find endorsements quickly and easily in one central place if you need them. Also read through them occassionally, especially if you are feeling de-motivated. They can be really inspiring and help to keep you motivated.
Places to Share Positive Customer Endorsements
- Share your review onto your Facebook Page and have reviews turned on so customers can leave them on your facebook page.
- Share the endorsments in local Facebook Groups.
- Use your Instagram Grid, Stories and Highlights to feature the endorsement.
- Add a strong customer endorsement to your Email Signature (remember to refresh this frequently).
- Include customer quotes and feedback in your e-newsletter if you have one (don’t forget to update these frequently).
- Include a section on your Website for customer endorsements and testimonials and / or feature somewhere on the homepage.
- Add customer endorsements to any Quotes and Rate Cards you send to potential customers.
- Feature customer quotes in any Press Releases issued.
Berkshire Mummies Business Networking
Don’t forget Berkshire Mummies holds Business Networking events every month where you can connect with other small businesses in your area and beyond. These are great for meeting fellow small business owners, forming new business connections, and learning by getting tips and advice from attendees and guest speakers.
You can find out more about upcoming events and how to book tickets by clicking here.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer.