It’s very simple to make these Pink Sprinkle Wafers, mainly because this is just an ‘assembly job’ as the wafers are already made for you. My kids loved making these and it made an easy activity to set up for 15-20 minutes of keeping them busy.
What do I need?
- A pack of pink wafer biscuits.
- 100g of chocolate – milk / white (or both, 50g each).
How do I make the Pink Sprinkle Biscuits?
- Get a plate / baking tray ready to put the wafers on.
- Open the biscuit packet, so the biscuits are easy to get hold of once you have started. Pour some sprinkles into a flat container.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, if you are using brown and white put the in separate bowls so they don’t mix. Be careful not to burn the chocolate when melting.
- Let the chocolate cool and whilst runny dip or spoon some chocolate onto the wafers. As you can wee from the pictures we went for half the wafer dipped in chocolate.
- Then whilst the chocolate is still runny and not yet set, add sprinkles
Follow Berkshire Mummies
There are several different ways in which you can follow Berkshire Mummies, here’s how;
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. Only use ingredients that don’t cause allergies and aren’t a choke hazard. Make sure the activity is age appropriate and supervised at all times.