These Monster Chocolate Drops are super quick and easy to make, especially if you are looking for a Halloween activity to do at home or an tasty treat for your Halloween party food table.
What ingredients do I need?
- 100g chocolate (dark, milk or white)
- Sprinkles and Edible Eyes (available at supermarkets)
- A sheet of tin foil / baking paper
How do I make the Monster Chocolate Drops?
- Break the chocolate up into small pieces into a bowl and melt the chocolate. I melted our for a minute on high in the microwave and then a further 10 seconds at a time until melted – watch you don’t over cook the chocolate.
- Put your sheet of tin foil or baking paper onto a baking tray or plate (make sure there is room in the fridge).
- Once the chocolate has cooled but is still runny, use a teaspoon to put a spoonful of chocolate on to the tinfoil or baking paper and then spread it out into a smooth disc with the bottom of the spoon. We made ours about the size of a 2p.
- Then add sprinkles and eyes – refer to picture for inspiration.
- Put the Chocolate Drop Monsters into the fridge to set for an hour.
- Once set, keep in the fridge until they are ready to serve.
Check out the other Berkshire Mummies ‘At Home’ activities over on the blog for lots of craft, activity and recipe ideas.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
There are several different ways in which you can follow Berkshire Mummies, here’s how;
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. Only use ingredients that don’t cause allergies and aren’t a choke hazard.Supervise at all times.