These handprint carrots are a quick craft and look really effective, plus you don’t need many resources. Why not stick your Handprint Carrot onto a piece of folded card to make into an Easter Card.
What do I need?
- Green and Orange card or paper
- Orange pen
How do I make Handprint Carrots?
- Draw around your child’s hand using a pencil on the green card.
- Cut out the handprint (an adult should do this part).
- Draw and cut out a carrot shape on the orange card (an adult should do this part).
- Then draw some curved orange lines from one side of the carrot to the middle of the carrot – this adds a bit of texture (see picture).
- Then glue the handprint to the top of the carrot and let it dry.
- Optional – stick the carrot to a piece of folded card and make it into an Easter Card.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
There are several different ways in which you can follow Berkshire Mummies, here’s how;
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. Supervise activity at all times and make sure it is age appropriate.