Here is a step by step guide to making Ghost and Bat Puppets. The puppets are great for flying around, using the imagination and make a great halloween craft and decorations.
What do I need to make Ghost and Bat Puppets?
- White and black card or thick paper
- Small round stickers
- Lolly sticks
- Black felt tip pen
How do I make the Ghost and Bat Puppets
- Draw the outline of different shaped ghosts on to a sheet of white card and bats onto black card (see picture for inspiration)
- Cut out the shapes.
- Add the features – for the ghosts add two round sticker for the eyes and draw a mouth with a black pen. For the bat add two round stickers for eyes and colour in the centre black. If you don’t have round stickers you can always draw the eyes on.
- With the black felt tip pen colour in the lolly sticks and let them dry.
- Now attache the ghosts and bats onto the lolly sticks using a strip of sellotape. You want to add the stick to the back of your ghosts and bats.
If you enjoyed this craft ideas click here for some more inspiration.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
There are several different ways in which you can follow Berkshire Mummies, here’s how;
Join the Mailing List.
Supervise this activity at all times and ensure the activity is age appropriate and you are happy with the materials used. Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer.