As well as our family friendly walks in Berkshire we have also enjoyed and explored a number of Family Friendly Walks in Surrey just across the border, which are shared below. Click on each walk below to take you to a blog post all about the walk which we have tried and tested.
Family Friendly Walks in Surrey
- Walking at Hindhead Common and The Devil’s Punch Bowl, Surrey Hills
- A Circular Walk at Ankerwycke, Ankerwycke
- A walk at Runnymede Pleasure Grounds, Runnymede
This is a lovely walk along the river where you can watch the boats and the wildlife. You can walk to The Bell Weir Lock. There is also a play area, cafe and paddling pool (open in the summer months) to enjoy at the Runnymede Pleasure Grounds.
- The Gruffalo Trail at Alice Holt, Farnham
The Gruffalo Trail is an accessible walk on a well maintained path. It takes you on a trail to discover all the characters from the story The Gruffalo. You might also see the Gruffalo’s Child and Stickman en-route.
- Walking at Windlesham Field of Remembrance, Windlesham
There is a woodland walk at Windlesham Field of Remembrance plus a good sized play area and coffee shop.
- Lightwater Country Park, Lightwater
If you have enjoyed reading about these walks in Surrey, why not check out Family Walks in Berkshire.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. Please follow Government Guidance with regards to Covid-19.