Here is how you can make a Christmas Star Decoration for your Christmas Tree or to gift to family and friends. Alternatively, you could stick the star onto a piece of folded card to make a Christmas cards to give to loved ones.
What do I need to make a Christmas Star Decoration?
- PVA Glue.
- Yellow lolly sticks (paint the lolly sticks yellow if you don’t have pre-coloured ones). You will need 6 lolly sticks per Christmas Star Decoration.
- Colourful Sequins.
- Coloured Wool.
How do I make the Christmas Star Decoration?
- Glue three lolly sticks together into a triangle shape and let the glue set until the lolly sticks are stuck together. Repeat for the other three lolly sticks. Once dry, glue the two triangles together into a star shape (place one triangle pointing upward and the other pointing downwards, see photo as a guide). Let the star dry.
- Once dry, decorate with sequins using the glue.
- Once dry, tie a loop of wool at the point of the star to turn it into a decoration.
- If you want to stick the star onto folded card to make a card just leave the wool off the decoration and stick the star to the front of the card using PVA glue and let is set.
If you have enjoyed this craft, click here for some more inspiration.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
Join the Mailing List.
Please make sure that the activity is supervised at all times. Only use materials that are age appropriate for those participating in the craft or activity. Beware of small parts. Also, make sure you avoid anything that may cause an issue with regards to allergies. Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer.