Our website use cookies to improve and personalize your experience and to display advertisements(if any). Our website may also include cookies from third parties like Google Adsense, Google Analytics, Youtube. By using the website, you consent to the use of cookies. We have updated our Privacy Policy. Please click on the button to check our Privacy Policy.

Community

Wokingham Children’s Book Festival

Wokingham’s first ever Children’s Book Festival is taking place on 20th and 21th October 2018. It will be a fabulous chance for local children to meet 23 authors and illustrators who will bring stories to life through fun, interactive workshops. The festival is brought to you by Wokingham Borough Council's libraries service, Wokingham Town Council and ‘more arts.’ The full programme and details of how to book tickets can be found on the festival website.    (I have not been paid to post about this event. Click here to view Berkshire Mummies disclaimer.)
Read More
Swan Upping 2018

Swan Upping 2018

Today we witnessed Swan Upping for the first time and I feel extremely honoured to have been able to see this event. My little one also had the opportunity to stroke one of the cygnets, who was a couple of months old and the Swan Uppers took the time to explain what they were doing and were great with the children (and adults) observing the historic event. Swan Upping takes place annually for a week in July and this year takes place every day until Friday 20th July 2018. The Queen’s Swan Warden collects data on the swans in the…
Read More
A Royal Wedding

A Royal Wedding

As you will most probably be aware Prince Harry will marry his bride Ms Meghan Markle this Saturday at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle. We decided to have breakfast in Windsor on Wednesday morning so we could soak up a bit of the atmosphere before the big day. Windsor was a hive of activity with people working hard preparing for the occasion, TV crews were filming, the bunting and flags were flying and members of the public had already set up their seats ready to get their glimpse of the newly weds on Saturday. For some the Royal wedding celebrations…
Read More
Baby Bank Windsor

Baby Bank Windsor

After having followed Baby Bank Windsor on Facebook for a couple of years I emailed Rebecca and Amy to find out a little more. I went down to the Baby Bank Windsor and had a tour around their storage facility. Baby Bank Windsor is currently applying to be a registered charity and is run enthusiastically by it’s founders whilst they are both busy holding down part-time jobs and being mothers. Baby Bank Windsor was founded in 2015 and collects good quality secondhand clothes, equipment and furniture and gift it to families in and around Berkshire, who are referred to the…
Read More

Change Pricing Plan

We recommend you check the details of Pricing Plans before changing. Click Here

GBP30 daysPay Per Listing0 regular & 0 featured listings

GBP90 daysPay Per Listing0 regular & 0 featured listings