We really enjoy visiting The Look Out and Swinley Forest in Bracknell. There is plenty on offer for the family and our family just adore being in the woodland setting. Here are 10 things to do at The Look Out in Bracknell. Please read the Look Out’s Covid update before travelling.
1) Go for a Segway Ride
2) Complete a Go Ape course
3) Build a Den (there is a den building area next to the play area)
4) Discover the woodland play area. You must pre-book the park.
5) Go to The Look Out Discovery Centre.
6) Have a picnic
7) Go on a scavenger hunt whilst out for a walk in Swinley Forest
8) Take a Bike Ride
9) Go Geocaching
10) Have a takeaway ice cream from the coffee shop
Parking at The Look Out is £3 for 4 hours and £6 for the whole day. Click here for more information about parking at The Look Out. The car parks tend to get very busy at weekends and during the school holidays.
If you have enjoyed learning about 10 things to do at The Look Out in Bracknell you might also like to find out more about The Gruffalo Trail at Alice Holt and other family friendly walks and parks in Berkshire.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
Join the Mailing List.
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. Please follow Government Guidance with regards to Covid-19.