*AD Disclaimer: Berkshire Mummies has previously been gifted tickets.
We love visiting Windsor all year round and Christmas is no exception. Here are 10 festive things to do in Windsor this Christmas.
10 Festive Things to do in Windsor
1. Visit the Christmas Tree Shop in Windsor Great Park to pick from their large selection of cut trees. It will be open from 23rd November – 18th December 2023 this year.
2. Go shopping at Daniel of Windsor – their festive window displays are definitely worth seeing and you can also see the Lego Father Christmas in the Toy Department.
3. Take part in the Windsor and Eton Living Advent. At 6.15pm every evening there will be a minimum 15-minute Christmas-themed performance at various locations around the town centre. You can see the full list of locations here.
6. Book a festive ride with Windsor Carriages.
9. Visit Windsor after dark and enjoy the Garter Tower Christmas Illuminations and Christmas Tree next to Windsor Castle. The illuminations will be lighting up the castle between 18th November 2023 and 5th January 2024. You can find out more here.
10. Go Christmas shopping at Windsor Farm Shop.
What Else is there to do in Windsor?
Click here for 15 Free Things to do in Windsor.
Click here for Parks and Playgrounds in Windsor.
Click here for Changing of the Guard in Windsor.
Click here for Walks in Windsor and Maidenhead.
Click here for A Visit to Legoland Windsor.
Follow Berkshire Mummies
Click here to view the Berkshire Mummies disclaimer. *AD Disclaimer: Berkshire Mummies has previously been gifted tickets.